This is a home designed to Asturias, whose climate zone as CTE is C.Designed from the outset as efficient and sustainable project, we plan to meet the Passivhaus standard, Leed for Homes, industrialize most matreriales to lower costs and make execution as efficient construction time and cost.
According to LEED points, fulfill the following:
- Implementation in the field, lowest possible involvement in the plot (no basement).
- Promote the use of public transport and educate the owner to sustainability.
- Using rainwater, by accumulation of deposits, for irrigation (cover and plot).
- Reuse of gray water and black (if permitted by the rules).
- Guidance for solar use, and direct gains.
- Cross ventilation and night.
- Direct light.
- Using regional materials (transportation savings), manufactured, efficient, recycled and low VOC composition.
- Agent Collaboration LEED AP.
DRAFT DECISION CONCEPTS:
- LINEAR BLOCK, simple implementation in plot, a caplet looking for the best orientation.
- WET CORE HOUSING, allows the tablet space served by the organization and server space, in this case the wet core housing to north, thus being a very opaque facade.
- DIFFERENTIATION OF USES, the tablet is divided by the housing interior applications (area day and night area). Highlight the flexibility in the bedroom, by mobile partitions to increase or decrease the number of bedrooms. As a module would add more if you wanted to increase the number of bedrooms.
- SEPARATION OF SPACE, volumes separates the initial tablet (according to the uses).
- CONNECTING SPACES, the 3 volumes relate to each other through connectors pass both visual. Link that gives unity to PROJECT.
- HOUSING COVER, The volumes are wrapped around the deck, generating the union housing to define final.
- FITNESS FOR GUIDANCE, cover cracks in the connections, is separated into volumes and the sleeping area opens, as guidance. So we get a more light for the living area and study.
- HIGH INSULATION THICKNESS, to increase the thermal inertia of the housing.
- INCLINED COVER, create different inclinations in the volumes, as directed.
- PLANT COVER, through this strategy nature affected area is placed in the housing which is regenerated in the housing cover, making it more eco-, with greater thermal inertia and reducing the heat island effect.